24BY7Live Emergency IT Computer & Network Support
Has your network crashed or your Microsoft Exchange Server died? Are your users stuck and unable to work? Are you working late and just experienced a malware infection or network outage? Are you in need of urgent help, but not yet a 24BY7Live client?
24BY7Live provides a comprehensive range of Emergency IT support services tailored specifically to support your computer or server network emergency.
Top-tier, 24 by 7 support by network engineers trained in getting your network back up supporting your business processes using industry best practices. With ongoing training in various data network disaster scenarios, 24BY7Live client support network engineers can quickly remote in and offer up possible reasons.
24BY7Live Emergency IT Support services offers emergency access to our Help Desk and engineering resource to any non-24BY7Live clients who require urgent assistance. Working on a simple non-contracted payment basis, the service is available for a minimum of one hour (Remote Assistance only) or two hours (On-Site), with time there after charged at a simple hourly rate. Should your problem require an on-site visit a one-time travel charge is applied.
A disaster can be the result of any one or a combination of the following:
- Computer viruses that can destroy data
- Hardware and software failures
- Infrastructure interruptions, inconsistencies, or loss of services such as communication or network connections
The degree of loss during a disaster can range from one or more files lost when a disk crashes to an entire computer system. The degree of severity of the disaster determines the procedures we might need to perform to recover data on your computer or server.
Scope of Services
- Bare metal restore from catastrophic failure
- Recovery of damaged, corrupt, or lost email database
- Restoration of crashed servers
- Restoration of crashed workstations and laptops
- Troubleshooting broken networks
- Rebuilding Active Directory DNS, Files, Printers
- Restoration of Shares, Remote Access, Email, and databases from your backups
- Post 24/7 monitoring of your entire system after system recovery
- Remote First policy mitigates issues that could otherwise require a lengthy and costly onsite visit
Our emergency technical support professionals provide fast, accurate, and complete resolution of your hardware, software, and network issues. You benefit by having a single source to call when help is needed.