24BY7Live’s Professional Network Relocation Services addresses the time consuming, costly and potentially disastrous job of relocating your Business Network.
24BY7Live works with your office management, staff and vendors to seamlessly relocate your computer network into your new office work space.
24BY7Live deals with all aspects of relocating your Business Network from securing your data to managing the ISP (Internet Service Provider). We coordinate with everyone from your moving company to your contractor, to your Landlord. Our post system setup and system testing using Certified Network Engineers insures that when you move in your network is up and your e-mail is working.
24BY7Live can save your business time and money by minimizing network downtime. Using 24BY7Live’s Professional Network Relocation Services your Business can be assured your computers, network, data, printers, e-mail, and the Internet will be ready when you are.
- Coordination with management, staff, key personal, movers and ISP
- Single source phone numbers and direct access to 24BY7Live Project Manager
- Pre move check and scheduling
- Inventory existing network equipment, servers, workstations, peripheral equipment, software and system configuration
- ISP renewal or relocation coordination
- Smart Phone Setup
- VOIP coordination
- Pre move last day backup of existing network and workstation data and store to secure NAS appliance
- Break down of computers, servers and network equipment for movers
- Post site inspection
- TI (Tennant Improvement) coordination, network design and cabling services
- Setup and installation of existing and new network equipment, servers, workstations, peripheral equipment at new site
- Setup and configuration of Firewall, Internet and e-mail
- Setup and configuration of VPN and remote access
- Work with existing or new Internet Service Provider for seamless transition of e-mail and Internet access
- Testing and On site move in support